Waxed Canvas Tote Bag
Made with heavy 16oz waxed canvas and vintage leather straps, our Waxed Canvas Tote is a simple and stylish everyday bag.
The waxed canvas and leather will both crease and wear with age which ensures that every bag is completely unique.
Waxed canvas is a great material designed to wear and develop its own unique patina. If you ever need to clean your waxed canvas, it's best to do it right.
- When possible, brush away dirt or marks with a dry brush.
- Wipe away marks or stains with a damp cloth (the less water the better).
- Markings caused by water penetration can generally be ironed out.
- Treat our waxed canvas with care. Avoid leaving them in hot cars as the wax on the canvas can melt.
- Treat our waxed canvas with a little care. Avoid extreme temperatures like hot cars, as the wax on the canvas can melt.
For every market bag purchase $4 will be donated to Lihle through Just Peoples.
Lihle, a local woman from the tribal village of Kwa Shange in South Africa, has a big heart and a big vision. In Lihle’s village there are increasing numbers of orphaned and vulnerable children due to a high prevalence of HIV/Aids. At the same time many children die before the age of 2, so there is an urgent need for improved maternal healthcare. In 2006 Lihle set up education and maternity health programmes to address these two key issues her community faces and break the cycle of poverty.
Read more here.