Waxed Canvas Waist Apron
With an adjustable vintage leather waist strap that can be easily clipped on and off, our Waxed Canvas Waist Aprons are a great addition for your home workshop or behind the counter in a cafe. The deep front pockets are secured with brass studs making it a simple, stylish piece.
Available in Olive and Sand.
Waxed canvas is a great material designed to wear and develop its own unique patina. If you ever need to clean your waxed canvas, it's best to do it right.
- When possible, brush away dirt or marks with a dry brush.
- Wipe away marks or stains with a damp cloth (the less water the better).
- Markings caused by water penetration can generally be ironed out.
- Treat our waxed canvas with a little care. Avoid extreme temperatures like hot cars, as the wax on the canvas can melt.
- We recommend avoiding white or light-coloured tops during the first few uses or when wet as the traditional dye in the leather straps may transfer.
For every Waist Apron purchase, we donate 5% to a charity of your choice. You'll be asked to select a cause that aligns with you upon checkout. These are organisations we have partnered with as we are passionate about their cause and impact. With your help, we can help their work go that little bit further.
Read more here.