Waxed Canvas Workshop Apron
Our Waxed Canvas Workshop Apron is designed to keep you clean and looking good while working hard. It's made with 16oz canvas with a softer wax to keep you mobile while you're working. The adjustable leather straps allow you to set your size and easily clip the apron on and off.
Waxed canvas is a great material designed to wear and develop its own unique patina. If you ever need to clean your waxed canvas, it's best to do it right.
- We recommend avoiding white or light-coloured tops during a first few uses or when wet as the traditional dye in the leather may transfer.
- When possible, brush away dirt or marks with a dry brush.
- Wipe away marks or stains with a damp cloth (the less water the better).
- Markings caused by water penetration can generally be ironed out.
- Treat our waxed canvas with a little care. Avoid extreme temperatures like hot cars, as the wax on the canvas can melt.
For every Workshop Apron purchase , we donate 5% to a charity of your choice. You'll be asked to select a cause that aligns with you upon checkout. These are organisations we have partnered with as we are passionate about their cause and impact. With your help, we can help their work go that little bit further.
Read more here.