Waxed Canvas Workshop Apron
Our Waxed Canvas Workshop Apron is designed to keep you clean and looking good while working hard. It's made with 16oz canvas with a softer wax to keep you mobile while you're working. The adjustable leather straps allow you to set your size and easily clip the apron on and off.
- We recommend avoiding white or light-coloured tops during a first few uses or when wet as the traditional dye in the leather may transfer.
- When possible, brush away dirt or marks with a dry brush.
- Wipe away marks or stains with a damp cloth (the less water the better).
- Markings caused by water penetration can generally be ironed out.
- Treat our waxed canvas with a little care. Avoid extreme temperatures like hot cars, as the wax on the canvas can melt.
For every workshop apron purchased $5 will be donated to Hagar to support the incredible work that they do.
Hagar walks the whole journey to recovery with survivors of human trafficking, slavery and severe abuse. They provide a full range of expert services to help survivors overcome their trauma and do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to see healing and change in the lives of those they work with.
Read more here.