Waxed Canvas Workshop Apron
Our Waxed Canvas Workshop Apron is designed to keep you clean and looking good while working hard. It's made with 16oz canvas with a softer wax to keep you mobile while you're working. The adjustable leather straps allow you to set your size and easily clip the apron on and off.
- We recommend avoiding white or light-coloured tops during a first few uses or when wet as the traditional dye in the leather may transfer.
- When possible, brush away dirt or marks with a dry brush.
- Wipe away marks or stains with a damp cloth (the less water the better).
- Markings caused by water penetration can generally be ironed out.
- Treat our waxed canvas with a little care. Avoid extreme temperatures like hot cars, as the wax on the canvas can melt.
For every market bag purchase $5 will be donated to Lihle through Just Peoples.
Lihle, a local woman from the tribal village of Kwa Shange in South Africa, has a big heart and a big vision. In Lihle’s village there are increasing numbers of orphaned and vulnerable children due to a high prevalence of HIV/Aids. At the same time many children die before the age of 2, so there is an urgent need for improved maternal healthcare. In 2006 Lihle set up education and maternity health programmes to address these two key issues her community faces and break the cycle of poverty.
Read more here.